This is the web site of Ashe Post & Times.
Our postal address is: P.O. Box 1815, Boone, NC 28607
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 336-264-6397.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name and the email address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via email, the email addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: http://www.247realmedia.com/privacy.html.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by emailing us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Thank you for visiting ashepostandtimes.com.
- Ashe Post and Times Calendar
- Faith Notes
- Land Transfers
- Wreck Report
- Mt. Jefferson Child Development Center to operate as Emergency Child Care Provider
- NC Republican Party state convention rescheduled
- 1,536 positive cases of COVID-19 in NC, 157 currently hospitalized
- Ashe County Schools transition to remote learning, EOC and EOG testing waived for school year
- Ashe County takes additional steps to protect the public by restricting short term rentals
- Court rejects Tavern's claims, Beck to move forward
- NC COVID-19 positive cases nearing 1,200 with 91 currently hospitalized due to virus
- Town manager: Jefferson not included in new short-term rental restrictions
- 883 positive COVID-19 cases reported in NC, four deaths
- Cooper issues 'stay at home' order for entire state
- Ashe County declares state of emergency to help prepare for possible spread of COVID-19
- 1,024 in NC test positive for COVID-19, five dead, 87 hospitalized
- 729 positive COVID-19 cases reported in NC
- WCC Small Business Center encourages businesses affected by COVID-19 to apply for disaster assistance soon